87-93 Cobra Bumper??

Yes, Cobras just have an insert on a regular GT bumper. They're just installed so much better by Ford than most of the aftermarket inserts you see everywhere now. I like the inserts, but I probably won't get one because of all the ill-fitting ones I've seen. They should look like they came on the car, not like they were added later. The only bumper that has the insert molded in is the Cervini's Stalker bumper.

• Sponsors (?)

I just got a call from my body guy today. The people at Texas Mustang screwed up big time. The Cervini Cobra insert I wanted was not sent. Instead they sent me a Cobra emblem for a 94-2001 Mustang. I was witht he body guy when he called them about the screw up too. We double checked part numbers to see if maybe the number was in error and the part number fort he grill kit was no where near similar to the emblem they sent us. After talking on the phone with them for a while it seemed they didn't even know anything about the product. They kaept asking if the Cobra grill opening was going on a actual Cobra and saying they didn't know if it would work on a GT bumper. This is the second time they have messed up in sending something wrong. I'm really thinking about not getting anymore parts from Texas Mustang. When they do right they get it it perfect but when they screw up dang do they really do it.

:bang: