88 gt radio wire schematic

• Sponsors (?)

thats a joke right ryan? He needs the colors and stuff I am sure of the stock wiring to know what wires on his new stereo to use. I am of no help, I don't have access to my car right now, but I am sure you can google it to find out which colors go where

thats a joke right ryan? He needs the colors and stuff I am sure of the stock wiring to know what wires on his new stereo to use. I am of no help, I don't have access to my car right now, but I am sure you can google it to find out which colors go where

oh i though he wanted the route of the speaker wire....

when you buy a cd player buy the adapter kit...in the adpatar kit it will tell you what is what...just before you buy a cd player make sure they make an adpater kit for it...it will tell you what wires you need to soder together and such...very easy...just takes about a half hour.

alright I just had a lightbulb. go to wally world or any stereo sotre and buy the adaptor. It will hav all of the colors coming off of your stereo and then it just takes plugging it into the factory harness.

BTW If you haven't already done so, you need to unplug the stock amplifier. It is behind the stock radio, just unplug one side and plug it into the other side, simple as that!

damn beat me to it by like 10 seconds...

oh i though he wanted the route of the speaker wire....

when you buy a cd player buy the adapter kit...in the adpatar kit it will tell you what is what...just before you buy a cd player make sure they make an adpater kit for it...it will tell you what wires you need to soder together and such...very easy...just takes about a half hour.
They make an adaptor kit for every aftermarket stereo. It is just a harness that plugs into your stock connector. On the back of the stereo is 4 sets of wires(most likely) to the speakers and 3 wires or so, depending if you want to control the dim with your factory dimmer, and power and ground. The kit will come with the two plugs with the matching colors coming off of it. All you do is match the colors and plug the harness back in. Also I think the color of the speaker plug is grey and the power/dimmer/ground is black

i gotz ya covered........

CopyofDSC02596.jpg
looks like we got some artists in the house thanks for the replies guys.

Attachments

• CopyofDSC02596.jpg
    CopyofDSC02596.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 106