89-94-95 Mustang?

Forgot to mention this, some of you may not like this idea but i will be putting the gm L92 heads on the 5.0. Know that these heads flow good and i just happen to have a set on my basement floor already proffesionally ported to fit a 5.0. Only problem is i don't know what year of 5.0 the L92's were ported to fit. Is there any difference in the port size of the 5.0 stock heads?

I know i'm asking a lot of questions, but the best way to learn the new ideas is asking people that know what they are doing.

Thanks for all the help.

By the Way NOVA, i like the avatar.:nice:

You will need to find headers for those heads if you do plan on swapping them onto the 5.0 block.

And they should fit any 5.0 block from 79-95.

Another thing to mention is the 90+ t5 trannys are rated to take more punishment then the 89- just something to consider if you plan on having a t5

• Sponsors (?)

The headers will be custom. As long as i can talk my friend jeff into it from the above video i posted. If not a set of headers that someone used of that head in any other gm will work as long as the fit within the engine bay. Both 89 and sn95 sound good but i think i'm going to go with the 94-95 5.0. Plus i like the intirior of them a lot more. Use to race an old 96 4.6 and even though the car was slow i was comfortable. :lol: