89 stang im praying it will be mine pics

• Sponsors (?)

Well I didn't get mine at 14, I had it, but it wasn't MINE persay, I got it for sure as a DD and a more driven car when I showed my dad I could drive a slow car(buick), for the first about 4 months of my driving w/ a license, he really limited my driving time, he wanted to make sure he could trust me and it worked, I probably would have wrecked in some situations if I had had a mustang with no antilock and ****ty handling. But I am glad he did that!

I don't understand how in the heck anyone can get 3 pages in 2 hours... kudos for that :nice:

I didn't read the previous but I hope ya get it. If you don't be patient.

When you are given things, though you can't know now, you don't appreciate them as much. So just remember if you do get a 5.0 what kind of responsibility it takes as a new driver... LOTS!!!

PS: Is your dad interested in adopting me :shrug:

Yeah, sad thing is it would probably be faster with her driving. Auto car and she weighs a lot less than me. :(!

Hey congrats on the SC, I might be joining you this winter/summer. 12 psi from an Strim should wake my car up!

lol thanks man, I was all ready to attempt this with a lightning blower,10 psi, but my dad said 10psi = dead 17 yr old lol, but he said I could tryi it with something less lethal, one step down from the m112= m90 so whatever, should still be fun!

carbed87 said:
i think it's a very fair price. especially considering the new paint. blue ball him though. them tell him it's his birthday...then tell him you dont giva a **** that it's his birthday:shrug:

View attachment 435788

Oh ya you should just wait it out. By the time your 16 you should be able to find a better 5.0 stang and maybe get a good deal. I mean your 14... get a job (get a job permit at your highschool.. im guessing your a freshmen) when your able to and save up for a better car (lower miles) and maybe other parts. Just be patient man and itll come.

795.0pacecar said:
I had a car at 14 but my situation was differen't, I needed time to restore it before I started driving, I never drove the car untill I had my learners and was already almost 16.

I dont see the point in buying a nice car any earlier than 15, especially in ohio since I think you get your learners at 16 in ohio.

15 1/2 if you were born in 91 and 16 if u were bonr in 92 and up.

grey5.0beast said:
they are also called egg beaters. Phone dials have 10, haven't you ever counted to 10 before:shrug:

:D
There were also rims that had circles and they had 8 of them i always thought they were phone dials.. They look better then the ten holes.