93 cobra wheels painted white...

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
do you think this would look good on a white fox??? in my head it looks good but i dont know if there are pics out there or not.

what do u guys think, look good or no?

• Sponsors (?)

I would have to say :notnice:

I own a white fox and even pondered myself what white wheels would look like, but I've never seen a Stang pull it off without looking bad.

theres a white gt in my area with white pony wheels and it looks ok. i duno tho O_O i was just tossing ideas. i need to get new wheels i hate mine, but i dont want cobra rs or anything common. i was thinking 03 cobras or something.

93 Cobra wheels are my favorite ever. I have a white Fox. If the aftermarket 93 Cobras were available then, I would have gotten them instead of my Pony R's four years ago. I think white Cobras would look like **** regardless of what car they were put on.

Besides stock 93 Cobras there are maybe 4 or 5 cars out there that even look decent with those wheels on them (in my eyes). Putting some white oens on to me would look horrible.

The 03 Cobras look very good on foxes, but in white, not so sure!

white in my opinion on a white car looks gaudy but ?dark grey? or whatever the color my wheels are is awesome

my-new-baby.jpg

Attachments

• my-new-baby.jpg
    my-new-baby.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 127
My buddies car has white wheels on it, its def different but he gets a lot of compliments.:shrug: I dont have many good pics of it so here it is taken to get the AEM tuned:
truckcar.jpg

And here is a picture of both of our cars from being bored one day.:rolleyes:
duo1.jpg

White 93 Cobra wheels could look good I guess, post up a pic of a white car with the wheels and I can photoshop them if needed.:nice: