94-95 BOSS mustang?

Hey all my Neighbor just bought a 95 Mustang GT and it has Boss up the fenders and hood. It has a side exhaust and hood pins. Is there really a Boss 94-95 or is it just stickers? He claims it is different from the GT. Is he :bs: or is this for real. If so what is different from that and a regular GT? Thanks for the info. :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

i know the color that your talking about. ive seen one car like that before and it had silver graphics. i talked to a guy that had it and claimed that it was real. if it really was i dont know. but there is a good possibility that it is.

Well, the old Boss's were 302's with the 351 heads. I think that was the main, and maybe only difference. I had thought that Ford discontinued that because the heads were just too big for the 302 and it didn't make power on bottom end.

viperos said:
actually, most of the boss shinodas were V6 models w/ the badging on it... almost all of them didn't come w/ the 302 in it, and they were heavier than the stock GT... so, stock for stock, I am 92% sure you could take him :D

Yea if it is stock I know I will take him. Cause mine is not stock :D It has the dual side exhaust and a nice cowl hood. It looks pretty nice. I am gonna try to look under the hood tomorrow and see what it really has. :shrug: Thanks for the info on this guys. :flag:

Hey Tell your friend that if his car is not listed here http://www.teamshinoda.com/badging.htm it is a GT with Decals as these are the only Certified Boss Mustangs available Yes for was going to do the Boss Shinoda as a factory car (January 95 Motortrend) but for some reason decided against it and Mr Shinoda went ahead and built the parts and then i was brought in to give them horse power and develople body kit into true certified program as i was working at Roush when they develped there program in 95-96