94-95 Vacuum Routing for GT-40 Intake/Procharger

Howdy!

I recently installed a GT-40 upper/lower intake on my 94 5.0L Mustang GT. I am not positive that I have all the vacuum lines connected correctly.

I have a Procharger installed also, so I have run vacuum lines for the bypass valve and the FMU that was in the kit.

Basically, I connected the oil filler spout hose to the pcv valve "T" per the supercharger instruction manual. I ran the pcv valve to atmosphere. I disconnected the pcv valve hose to the upper intake per the Procharger instructions. I ran the fuel regulator vacuum line to the upper intake just after the throttle body as this was where it was connected on the stock intake. I ran the FMU vacuum line to the same location but not "T'd" in. The boost gauge vacuum line is connected directly to a fitting on the underside of the upper intake. The bypass valve is "T'd" in at the fuel pressure regulator. The large vacuum line that appears to be coming from the factory vacuum tree close to the driver side fender/firewall I connected at the same location after the throttle body on the upper intake. The EGR, smog pump and all associated lines have been removed. I plugged the vacuum harness (triangular shaped connector with 3 lines) coming out of the passenger side fender.

I read posts on Stangnet for assistance before posting this. After reading, I determined I do not have something ran to the correct place. But there was not enough detail or any pics or anything real descriptive on here or the Web that gave me enough information to be sure I have any of it correct.

If anyone has 94-95 GT with the GT-40 intake I would much appreciate any assistance you might offer in the form of describing how your lines are connected or take some pics. Additionally, if anyone has a Procharger P1SC installed I would appreciate any pointers as far as connecting the bypass and FMU vacuum lines.

Thanks for the taking the time to read my post. And thanks in advance for any advice you may respond with.

Sincerely,
Thomas

p.s. I think my Sig has my setup ... I dont remember. If not, let me know and I will get it posted. I have a Tweecer by the way and have disabled the EGR/Thermactor in the EEC IV.

• Sponsors (?)