94-98 SALEEN WHEELS ON A FOX?

LuckyM95

Aug 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have a set of 94-98 USA made Saleen wheels that I intend to put on my 92. I will also be installing Baer brakes all the way around. I hear the rear offset wheels will stick out and or not fit at all. I also hear that I need four front wheels. Can anyone give me advice?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, as i said in the pm i replied to you, i have them, but they are reversed, with the rears being on the front and vice versa.

There are only two 8.5 width offsets, regardless of where the wheels were made.
30mm and 10mm.

I've had my wheels on my car for some time. Tire width effects the rear more than the rim does, to get the rears (with wheels meant for the front of an sn95) in the right place with tires i've used spacers in the past. I currently do not, because now i have very wide tires, that fill up the entire wheel well.

Tire size is everything when fitting these wheels.

The baer brakes may hit the center caps in the front, remember baer uses a modified stock spindle for the fronts.
Baer brakes were the thing to have back in the day, but once the community figured out how to retro fit sn95 spindles to a foxbody, it was all over for their pre 94 equipment.
Bascially you pay twice as much, and all you get is modded spindles with proprietary equipment.
If you went sn95 spindles instead you can get parts cheap at any parts store or junkyard, you also get larger rotors.