95 Turbo Mustang Gt Built, Auto, Dfi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinsivak

Jul 3, 2012
Hey everyone, I'm looking to trade for another mustang or perhaps sell mine if the money is right.

Motor is a A4 block 349 built at a race engine shop on Long island.
Internals are Eagle forged and everything is built for boost. The heads are Trick flow track heats and were rebuilt when the motor was done. The cam in it now is an F cam. It has a performer rpm intake with some port work done and was just powder coated.

B&G Turbo kit with a large intercooler and 78mm Precision GTS Turbo

Glenns Performance 1000 hp fuel system "sleeper tank"
83 pound injectors

Automatic - Freddy Brown 4STBE with a trans break, OD, converter I need to look up but I think it is 3400-3800 somewhere around there.
Trunk mount battery

Accel DFI Gen 7
Duel sync distributor

Coil overs up front with a AJE Tubular k member
subframes. The front suspension is set up but the rear remains stock except for the 3.73 gears.

13" cobra brakes up front
99 mustang gt rear breaks

The wheels are cobra R's 17x 10.5 rear with BFG's and 17X8 front.

The interior is good. I have black racing buckets but will include the original tan leather seats as well.

The exterior needs a paint job. It has pretty dull deep forest green paint.
The car is almost done, I had a well known shop on long island working on it but I just don't have the funds to finish the project. The wiring for the dfi needs to be finished, an exhaust system is needed. The fuel system needs some lines connected. The intake was flipped backwards so the inlet for the intake was not sitting above the hot side of the turbo, the shop stopped before the guy working on it could finish modifying the B&G kit to work with the intake. So the turbo kit is installed except for the intake pipe from the intercooler.

If the car were finished it should be 700-800 hp the way it sits. The motor and trans are all good to about 1000 hp.

I would be interested in any type mustang that's fuel injected turbo, supercharged or built motor. I need something that is turn key ready to drive at least 450-500 hp at the wheels. Let me know what you have. I will try and get some pictures up this week.

Let me know if you have any questions.
1 917 833 4077 Thanks Guys ... Kevin View attachment 147346

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.