96-98 gt's

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

96 thru 98 cars are mustangs regardless they are nice cars. Just because you might have a faster car dont make you any better hell ive seen people run the same time as a 98 car with an 99+ car so dont bash them i dont and i have an 03 gt

alright, let's just let it die. Sorry if i wanted to make this a better site for you 96-98 guys, i'm pretty sure you guys get tired of hearing about how slow you are. If you had your own forum, all of you would be fast. See what i'm saying? Oh and all the people that were calling me a kid, i'm 20 bitches. And the car is MINE. And to anyone else that wants to say something STFU.

01DHGBULLITT said:
alright, let's just let it die. Sorry if i wanted to make this a better site for you 96-98 guys, i'm pretty sure you guys get tired of hearing about how slow you are. If you had your own forum, all of you would be fast. See what i'm saying? Oh and all the people that were calling me a kid, i'm 20 bitches. And the car is MINE. And to anyone else that wants to say something STFU.

20??? still wet behind the ears--still live at home?

stang_best_left.jpg

01DHGBULLITT said:

Man I would love to race this clown.

BULLIT, since your such a big racer dude.....shouldn't you be out right now at the local McD's callin out all the other slow Ferrari's, Lambo's.....you know the slower cars. To race for that big money. GO PUT YOUR JAMMIES ON AND GO TO BED!!! :banana:

01DHGBULLITT said:
yeah i live at home, you got a problem with that? How about we run 'em and see whos king around here? Too chicken probably. STFU stangscuba

you race for cash, but we dont know your "setup" so ill bet you 100 bucks he will kill you. Then ill kill you and another three dozen guys after me will kill you, all in slow turds :nonono:

Bitch I live in houston, tx. Home of the fastest bullitt in the world. You wanna run 'em or you wanna talk. Probably have to get permission first? hahahha. Punk, you dont want to lose that much money trust me.

01DHGBULLITT said:
Bitch I live in houston, tx. Home of the fastest bullitt in the world. You wanna run 'em or you wanna talk. Probably have to get permission first? hahahha. Punk, you dont want to lose that much money trust me.

Dude I have to be in Dallas in a few weeks, how much??? Can you handle the drive up? Ask mom for some gas money. No seriously how much?

Look man, i hate you guys. You guys are damn slow. You guys just need your own forum. Then we could all get along. And i seriously doubt the 05 and up GT guys will call my bullitt a turd. Those guys will only be seeing tailights, and i'll only be seeing their cash. If you get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.