96 Cobra 4 Trade for 65/66 Fastback

Hello Everyone,

Before everyone one shoots me I am looking for a 65/66 fastback daily driver status to trade for my 96 cobra in excellent condition.... I am enjoying building my 65 fastback and would like one to drive every day before I get my wife a 05 Gt.... this weekend...

• Sponsors (?)

Boy you guys kicked my butt pretty good. I did find another fastback but it is not going to be a trade. It is a California Black plate car that has not been on the road for a couple years... Now I will sell the cobar and purchase the fastback... Hey it all worked out.... This post got me the right PM to find my daily driver...

SandSprite said:
Man, where do you find all these fastbacks? Didn't you have another one before your current project?

There is a little town called Orcutt CA.... My wife also chased down another pale yellow 66 fastback in Santa Maria today.... There is a couple more daily driver fastbacks around the area... The people who own them are just driving with no plan to restore... The 65 I got first was just sitting in a garage during a yard sale and just asked the question... I am just drawn to these cars... I am checking out three more next weekend over in Napa CA..... $4500, $7500, $10000... two 65s and one 67.....This is just my hobby... I also find cars for friends etc...

No problem!!! Just let me know what your looking for... Being in california is a dream for a military guy who likes classic mustangs. I plan to retire in 4.5 years and I have certain cars I want in my personal collection but you will be amazed what you find when you are out searching... My sons are 14 and 15 and the wife and I have decide to grab two black plate coupes for them and teach them the basics of owning a car etc but make it fun for them and make it a family affair. If your looking for cars just send me a email at [email protected].... The cars in Napa CA really have me pumped. The guy has a "S" code fastback that I really want..