96 GTS w/ 03 Cobra IRS pics

• Sponsors (?)

stock wheels give it a slwwper look even with the bumper hood

time for brakes tho with that turbo

I agree, but I never liked those stockers. But its not my car. Even the 96-98 17 inch GT would look better & still make it a sleeper. Honestly the main thing that makes it a sleeper is the "GT 4.6" emblems. Everyone knows that 96-98 GT's arent that fast. Even with nice rims, knowone would know what lurks under that hood.

haha i just couldnt help it

attachment.php

epic,
its cool man... no offense taken. i kinda found it funny w/ the comment about the MC hammer pants.. she gets like 1 day off a week (sunday) and it just so happened to be a sunday when i took those pics. LOL

The car will be getting a set of 17x9 BBS RX232C wheels w/ 295's out back and 265's out front.

The car is extremely quiet @ cruise with the exhaust. Still a major sleeper, i've already had a couple honda's rev at me.. sucks i've only got 300 miles on the new motor..

But the Greddy Profec B spec II boost controller will be here wed. So 22psi will be coming very soon. Now just to start ordering fuel system stuff.. then rims and brakes

epic,
its cool man... no offense taken. i kinda found it funny w/ the comment about the MC hammer pants.. she gets like 1 day off a week (sunday) and it just so happened to be a sunday when i took those pics. LOL

The car will be getting a set of 17x9 BBS RX232C wheels w/ 295's out back and 265's out front.

The car is extremely quiet @ cruise with the exhaust. Still a major sleeper, i've already had a couple honda's rev at me.. sucks i've only got 300 miles on the new motor..

But the Greddy Profec B spec II boost controller will be here wed. So 22psi will be coming very soon. Now just to start ordering fuel system stuff.. then rims and brakes

Good choice on the wheels...I dont think it will take away from the sleeper factor. By the way, how much horsepower do u think ur pushing at the wheels?

trust get some new rims pleaase lol

tell ya what.... i just dropped $13k+ on this whole setup. buy me the rims and tires and i'll swap them
:lol: :lol:

for real though. Rims are NOT a priority to me right now. The BIGGEST priority is to get the car broken in, a fuel system and a tune for it to last and perform like i want it to. THEN i will get rims and brakes.. Purty rims do nothing for a car that doesn't run. :nono: