99-04 gt auto's....

• Sponsors (?)

o3redfire said:
12.39 with 1.80 60 ft, bfg dr's, KB @10 lb's of boost and 373's
02laserred2v, what is your rev limiter set at? I was thinking with my built block I can go to 7,500 rpm's! I'm worried now!

Mine is set at 6K. You should fine with 3.73s. 4.10s just don't have enough top end for me.

I'm trying out DRs this Saturday. I'm hoping for low 12s (anything less than 12.5)

big T said:
What up? Can all the 99-04 gt's/auto's please post your mods and 1/4 times...03-04 auto mach 1's can chime in as well. I want a friend of mine to check out this forum so I can shut him up about my car. He drives an auto mach-1/04 and cant beat me, period. He loses by 3 cars every time and cant see why, he only has slp x/lm-1 and jlt ram air kit. He claims I have more done to my car than what's in my sig, I DON'T! Thanks.

:bs: You might beat your friend in his Mach 1, how I don't know, because he has an easy 40 hp more than you.

But I call BS on your times your running. You either have alot of weight reduction your not telling us or, you are not listing all of your mods. The mods you have listed might knock .6 - .8 tenths off. Not a full 1.5 seconds

You tb/plenum might be worth 6 - 8hp combined with a decent cai. Add another 6-8 for the exhaust work. And thats it... No way your running 13.2's in a full weight car with mods listed.