A/C compressor pulley

the pulley on my a/c compressor seized up. Can i just get a new pulley clutch thing for the compressor and replace that or do i need to get a whole new compressor??
If the latter, i might just remove the a/c stuff all together. If i do that, can i just go to a dealership and buy the powersteering relocation kit from them, or do i have to order it off the internet??

• Sponsors (?)

im prolly just gonna get rid of it all together, never worked that good anyways....ill prolly regret it this summer tho, these phoenix summers do get pretty hot.
Where can i get the kit to move the power steering pump?? Do i just go to the ford dealership??

I bought the power steering relocation plate from "march" and it didn't work that well. you don't really need to relocate it, thats just to make it look like the ones that came from the factory without an a/c. you can just get shorter belt. saves you some time, money and headache.

92BlackGT said:
the pulley on my a/c compressor seized up. Can i just get a new pulley clutch thing for the compressor and replace that or do i need to get a whole new compressor??
If the latter, i might just remove the a/c stuff all together. If i do that, can i just go to a dealership and buy the powersteering relocation kit from them, or do i have to order it off the internet??

if you want AC, ill sell you mine. you live in the desert, you need it--the hottest it gets here is 100*, i wanted to do the A/C delete anyway.

Damm..I put mine up on ebay for a dollar and nooone would buy it..Worked perfect..I would have gave it to you but I threw it in the trash last week..

-Smoke