A/c Pusher Fan

• Sponsors (?)

Wouldn't mind doing both, seen a guy on youtube with a small fan on the a/c condensor with the a/c pressure gauges hooked up, it dropped it like 20psi I believe.

My only problem with stuff like that is that it's only a benefit while sitting at a light or stuck in traffic. When moving, any kind of a 'pusher' fan is just in the way.

At least with the shroud and the weather seal that you installed earlier, it should act right while sitting in traffic and will act normal when on the move.

If that video showed an advantage with that small fan while moving, then my suggestion would be that he has other issues.

It actually cools the the a/c charge too by dropping the heat and psi in the a/c system. I've been reading some diesel forums and there a/c temps dropped very well doing it with a pusher fan. Think im gonna put it on the right side in between the hood bar and power steering plumming behind the right front bumper it's really blocked there anyways. Got 10 x 15 inches there and blasting a high power perma-cool there in traffic seems like a project I would like to try, at least I could give some info on the project pusher :rlaugh:

FML so looks like I only have 3/4 of inch of clearance to the crank from my electric fan. The addition of my fan shroud idea has just fizzled for now. Gonna move forward to the pusher plan, believe my plan will work in traffic. Report back later.