A Few Night Shots of the Beast

HoustonGT

Gilded Gelding
Apr 6, 2003
Houston
Hey guys. Finally got around to getting some pics of the GT up with the smoked headlights and spoiler moved back.
BTW, lowered with Eibach Sportlines (sagging in the rear) and the headlights came from MustangTuning. The pics are a bit blurry because of the slow ass shutter speed on the camera. Next time i'll take them at dusk and get some better ones, but what the hell
gt25oq.png
gt16ja.png
all4cars1dl.png
Don't mind my friends Accord lol. He's selling it for a red 05 SRT-4 and has learned the error of his ways.
The red one is my girl's car. Its getting a full Saleen body kit, 18" black DD Bullitts, True dual exhaust w/ headers, and some C-Springs this summer. Posisbly a 75 shot, too. Since she can't go fast, she's gonna make it look good
The Seqioua is all about looks and has 22" rims, 2 Kicker L7 15's in the back with a MA Audio 4000w amp, custom box(built by him) with a 5 farad cap.....MA Audio 4ch 800w amp w/ pioneer 3 ways and in-dash navigation. The best audio system i've ever heard period.
burnout1jd.png

Attachments

• gt25oq.png
    gt25oq.png
    7 KB · Views: 73
  • gt16ja.png
    gt16ja.png
    7 KB · Views: 84
  • all4cars1dl.png
    all4cars1dl.png
    7 KB · Views: 80
  • burnout1jd.png
    burnout1jd.png
    7 KB · Views: 81
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes, Im trying to get everything done by x-mas. Im getting the rims around July, and i want to go ahead and get the body kit also. So yah im excited.

And we took the pictures at Memorial City Mall- Foleys parking garage facing I-10.

bakos24 said:
looking good :nice: . all you need now is a grill delete. That honeycomb just does not look right. :D
No need, getting a 99/01 Cobra front bumper and Cobra R hood as soon as i can

Hence - It was my buddy's camera and after we got to the location for the pics, he realize dhe had a tripod which he forgot at home