A few questions about some general stuff.

I thought about putting this in talk, but after seeing the kinda stuff thats over there I thought it might be better placed in Tech. The first question is an actual Tech. question. Will it be possible to put the 5 Speed auto from the 05 stang into an older car (SN 95, New Edge)? Secondly, I was researching a little bit about my bosses car (Audi S4) and wad pretty amazed by what I found. The car has a 4.2 litre V8 that makes like 340 HP. Its a DOHC engine that has, get this, 5 valves per cylinder. Thats 40 valves folks. It also has a intake similar to the FR 500 intake, with variable runner length technology. Do you think that we will ever see an engine like that for an American car? Also, If you go to the Audi site, check out the RS 6. That car is freaking amazing. One more thing, do you think we will ever see any aftermarket heads, or complete performance packages (ala the Edelbrock Performer series, and Performer RPM series) for the mod motor? I was looking at the flow numbers for ported LS 1 and LS 6 heads and couldnt believe how much they flow, so that why I am asking if we will ever see any re designed 2V heads from the aftermarket since Ford has moved on the the 3V engine now.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)