A few things wrong with my brand new 04 GT..

Evenflow said:
2004 Mustang GT premium, dont they all come with T/C.

Nope, 2003 was the last year the GT premium package got ABS and TC standard. In 2004, it was a $800 option.

Since you don't have TC, you prob do not have ABS either...so take it easy on slick roads

• Sponsors (?)

Evenflow said:
The car was in the autobody for a good week. First, they put in some cheap piece of glass on the driver's side window. It would scrape when rolled up/ rolled down. So, they fixed that. Now there was a big ding that came with the car on the driver side door, so they had to remold a piece for it, took another week for them to fix that. I finally take it home about three days ago, and when I open the door it sounds like theres something loose in it thats just rolling around (like a pebble hitting the ground or something, or bouncing off something, its probably a bolt)....man...last time I ever buy from that dealership again :notnice:

Didn't you buy this car brand new?? Did you know this at first? I would take it back and demand an entire new car. No way would i want to purchase *under the assumption of being a brand new car* a car that was broken into and then fixed half-assed.

"Didn't you buy this car brand new?? Did you know this at first? I would take it back and demand an entire new car. No way would i want to purchase *under the assumption of being a brand new car* a car that was broken into and then fixed half-assed."

Yes, we took it home and then realized the window was shotty, and we realized the dent in the door at the dealership, both were fixed free.

Evenflow said:
Yes, we took it home and then realized the window was shotty, and we realized the dent in the door at the dealership, both were fixed free.

But your final purchase price reflected that you assumed this was a factory fresh car right? They did not disclose to you that the car was broken into and repaired until you confronted them? That act alone lowered the value of the car before you even bought it.

I think you can take some legal action here. I'm now lawyer, but i think some sort of fraud took place.