A few tinting questions

• Sponsors (?)

Lemo tint on the back...and 2 little side windows.....and for he front I'd go with lemo...but it just depends how bad your city is on tinting laws...ours doesn't give a ****...people around here run %5 all-around.

limo on back 3.. if your city doesn't permit that on the front and they're jerks about it, i believe most states allow 35%, which, with the limo tint on the back, looks darker than 35%

take it to a shop. its easyier and they will/should know the tint laws in your state. also go here www.autowindowtintings.com they have an interactive demo so you can kind of tell what it might look like. i have 32% on the doors, 22% on quarter windows and 16% on back

Attachments

• Mach 1 Side (2).jpg
    Mach 1 Side (2).jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Mach 1 Back (2).jpg
    Mach 1 Back (2).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 80
I've got limo on the back and 28% on the sides, pics are in my sig. The dot matrix on the back is a real pain, I've already taken mine back to see what they can do. It's still loose but not as bad, I think they just sanded it a bit. wtf is that dot matrix stuff for anyway?

ONZZ said:
I've had problems tinting the back window because of the black dots stuff thats not flat so the tint wouldn't stay on, after about 6 months it started peeling off.

Get someone that does window tinting for a living to do it...spend the 80-100bux...its worth it because it won't peel if you find the right person.

I have 20% due to the high amount of night driving I used to due and didnt want to screw my car up trying to see behind me with 5% tinted windows (lots of alley ways and other areas where my friends lived, lots of 3 point turns and stuff)