a lil request

so ive been looking at things i cant afford again, and well im looking at the either cobra R hood and bumper or the heat extracter hood and 2003 cobra bumper. well for a spoiler i was thinking either the cobra R spoiler or the stalker spoiler. does anybody have any pics of these there is a pic of the cobra R on the cervinis website but its not the greatest pic. oh by the way i need pics of a 94-98 body style. thanks in advance amigos

• Sponsors (?)

abcexclusive.com sells the 03 cobra bumper but they only have a picture of an unpainted one,

does nobody have pictures of these spoilers? i kinda figured not alot of people would have the R spoiler but i thought there would be a few stalker spoilers on here.

mexis97gt said:
i like it too, but there is someone around my town that beat me to it; so i shall seek another route

Thats alright dude just get what you like....plenty of people around here beat me to me getting the hood but almost everyday someone compliments me when I pull the car up somewhere.

speedfreak98r said:
Cervinis makes the Y2K cobra R hood, bumper, and wing for our '93-98 cars.

yeah i was kinda hoping someone on here would have pics of the spoiler on a car, ive seen there pic but it not a very good one.(deceiving angle). thats who i will probly order from for a hood but depends on what bumper i will go with if i order from them. that R bumper is low and i like to drive my car so i dont know how long it would last on these midwest streets, that why i was kinda thinking of the 03 bumper, not low but still sexy and would look great with the heat extractor hood from cervinis.

anybody got pics of the stalker spoiler??

mexis97gt said:
yeah i was kinda hoping someone on here would have pics of the spoiler on a car, ive seen there pic but it not a very good one.(deceiving angle). thats who i will probly order from for a hood but depends on what bumper i will go with if i order from them. that R bumper is low and i like to drive my car so i dont know how long it would last on these midwest streets, that why i was kinda thinking of the 03 bumper, not low but still sexy and would look great with the heat extractor hood from cervinis.

anybody got pics of the stalker spoiler??

I still do not see where your getting a 03 cobra bumper from i looked on cervinis and abc and do not see anything like it maybe a 2000 cobra r front:shrug:
I like my setup
View attachment 470636

Now i see it...Im not so sure if it will fit the curves of our bodystyle I had the s2k saleen kit but it looked dumb i sold it to some kid and it looks out of place. I stick to the kits for our years.

I was looking under the whole kits and not the covers. But thanks for the link

Might look good though

A guy on my local site is also looking for a new bumper for his 96-98' body. Someone posted a pic of the 03' Cobra front, its not a chop:

03cobrabumper.jpg

I do not think it looks good, as stated it does not match that body styles lines.

I would go for your bodies Cobra bumper, just like Dope 97GT's, that looks sweet! Thats one of the best looking stock bumpers in my opinion.

Attachments

• 03cobrabumper.jpg
    03cobrabumper.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 88
thanks blinkstang for posting that pic,im undecided on it , it does look a little to bulky for my body style, even with the heat extractor hood i think it will make the front end to mismatched. looks like i might take my chances with the low cobra r bumper or maybe just a cobra bumper

Dope 97GT said:
Now i see it...Im not so sure if it will fit the curves of our bodystyle I had the s2k saleen kit but it looked dumb i sold it to some kid and it looks out of place. I stick to the kits for our years.

I was looking under the whole kits and not the covers. But thanks for the link

Might look good though

Dope 97GT, do you have pics of your car with the s2k saleen kit installed? I was seriously considering that kit for my car but could not find enough pics of cars with this setup.
Thanks,

Blinkstang said:
A guy on my local site is also looking for a new bumper for his 96-98' body. Someone posted a pic of the 03' Cobra front, its not a chop:

03cobrabumper.jpg

I do not think it looks good, as stated it does not match that body styles lines.

I would go for your bodies Cobra bumper, just like Dope 97GT's, that looks sweet! Thats one of the best looking stock bumpers in my opinion.

That's a photochop for sure. The vector tool manages to highlight just the front bumper, so it's been for sure added in there. Unless, that's some weird coincidence. That, and the weird yellow on the right side of the bumper. I've seen the 99+ Cobra R kit on a 98 GT once, and I thought it looked pretty cool, with the exception of that massive chin. I bet a realistic kit would look alot better than what we see above, since that looks so unrealistic.

Attachments

• 03cobrabumper.jpg
    03cobrabumper.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 80