A Must Have if you do much work under the hood!!

DRF

Apr 19, 2004
SC
This is my fender gripper from my friends at Ssnake-Oyl Products. You can get different designs on it.

http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/htdocs/index.html?

normal_fendergripper%20003.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

you know, i have never had a fender cover, and i have never had a problem scratching or denting the fenders either!! some look cool, but a waste of money IMHO.

In NO way is a fender cover a waste of $$, it's like insurance, you hope to never need it but your glad when the time comes that you do need it.

I would rather spend $10-$20 now than repaint my fender later because of an oops! Besides they last forever, you'll never need to replace it.

It is only annoying because the post reads like a big advertisement. I think most people have seen these before and understand the perceived benefits without the need to post full color spreads from 3 directions.

ctbaker said:
It is only annoying because the post reads like a big advertisement. I think most people have seen these before and understand the perceived benefits without the need to post full color spreads from 3 directions.

:rolleyes: Well Excuuussse Me. I was just showing my latest purchase. I had never seen them with the ponys on them.

ctbaker said:

I tend to agree. These look pretty good but, the contact information needs to be deleted from your post. Even if you are not trying to sell them yourself your thread has that appearance.