a new young member part of stangnet / do you see what I see?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok... try this... look at teh image you see... stare at it, I mean right in the middle of it for 60 whole seconds... get really close.

Now... after you've done that, look at a white wall. If you STILL see the image ont he white wall then it's obviously really there. Kinda temporarily burned into your retina. If you DONT see it on the white wall then it's not there.

Give it a shot.

i se it it is there now stop fuggin with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**** u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes not here anymore she just came to tell me dinner was ready now **** u guys i am going to eat some filet mignon at my big dinner table in my huge house where i am not at an insane asylum and i am not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stared at it for 7 minutes...I have come to the conclusion it's not a lab..not a lab at all..I think he's way more sheppard. The ears stick up too much to but the nose is lab. Grey...does you mom see you? does she see dead people? Seriously dude I have no idea what your talking about, however if it's something I happen to stumble across while playing with my popup filters then I'll let you know. My guess i timmmmmmmmm and Daggar are screwin with ya HUGE.

chewpopcorn.gif