A pic of my new Rear Seat Delete

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, It's really not all that heavy at all...but it does give me the ability to put something back there without worrying about it...i am going to break it up with a vertical divider piece that fits into the notch of the shock tower covers and seperates the "cargo" area from the passenger cabin, and then a custom homemade speaker box that will be simple but fit the motif...kinda hard to explain in a way that makes it sound good, but when its done it should look good. I have some carpet for it which is the same stuff a co worker used in his tubbed nova and it looks really nice in his, so it should look great in mine. I will post pics when its all done, probably sometime this week.

If anyone has any black Corbeau LG1, GTS-II, Sport Seats or similar for sale...let me know :D

Jquintel said:
pic.php

My moning $h1t looks better than that. The speakers dont even line up. You should have cut two huge holes in the hood and stuck them there. PLUS you dont use Plywood to make speaker enclosures.

:nonono:

On the brights side it looks like you used Krylon spray paint

GreatWhite said:
I have GTS IIs. Did the same thing as you, rear seat delete, plus battery relocation and custom sub box where the rear seat bottom was located... looks good so far.

Do you have any interior pics? what you described is exactly what i was originally planning to do. plus id like to see how the seats look in there as well.