A stangers Down, Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 24, 2006
Michigan insane asylum
My 16y\o buddy has a 78 mustang.. and he got cut off by 3 cars at the same time.. well hes only getting 500 from the person at fault.. the problem is 78 parts are hard to find... i need to know any sites that have 78 parts, fiberglass even... he and i have searched alot of sites and found nothing... such as 50restro, summit, cal-mustang... i only need 1978 mustang parts... plz help a stanger out, post the links plz... THANKS :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

lol... no problem..

i frequented that place when i rocked the 4cyl mustang... i was like a week away from a turbo swap and a t5, when my current ride came up for sale just down the street... couldn't pass it up.

My 16y\o buddy has a 78 mustang.. and he got cut off by 3 cars at the same time.. well hes only getting 500 from the person at fault.. the problem is 78 parts are hard to find... i need to know any sites that have 78 parts, fiberglass even... he and i have searched alot of sites and found nothing... such as 50restro, summit, cal-mustang... i only need 1978 mustang parts... plz help a stanger out, post the links plz... THANKS :SNSign:

we have a cobra II. if youe buddy wants it for body parts ect. idk pm me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.