About to purchase cams

1low03gt said:
You will be find,no driveability issues,they can be used on a daily driven stang with ZERO issues.Only issue you might have is gas miliage....do to the fact you probably wont keep your foot off the gas,or you're gonna just sit there to listen to your stang idle :p .Make sure to up grade the valve springs,and get a tune as soon as you can. :nice: Then enjoy how sweet your steed will sound. :hail2: I know i do. :D

very happy to hear there is no driveability issues with the stage II's!!!:D are there any other recommended upgrades to do if you are installing the the cams in a new set of heads other than the springs?

• Sponsors (?)

stonegod85 said:
very happy to hear there is no driveability issues with the stage II's!!!:D are there any other recommended upgrades to do if you are installing the the cams in a new set of heads other than the springs?
Just the cams and springs is all you need to complete the heads :nice: ,then if you don't have any rear diff gears,then now is the time to up grade,and i would recommend 4.10's or greater with these cams,as i got 3.73's,and plan on swapping them out for 4.10's.Not that i don't like it,it's just that stocked cams i loved it,but now with the VT stage II's,the rpm range is different on how the engine works(you lose a tad of bottom end),and the 3.73's don't have that same effect that it did before the cams :shrug: . Or maybe i'm just to picky. :bang: