Add IPod/IPhone & Sat Radio to your factory Head unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearbanger 101

Straight Outta Locash
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Aug 10, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I have for sale a slightly used PAC Audio IPod/Sat radio integration system & Sirius SCC1 universal tuner. No aftermarket head units needed, no cutting, splicing or looking for wires. Plug and Play set up that works flawlessly with your factory head unit.

Description and Features include

Product Description
iPod®/iPhone® interface for factory Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury radios. Full iPod®/iPhone® browsing supported from the factory radio: Playlist, Artist, Genre, Album, and Composer. Upgradable with uPAC-HDRT - adds HD Radio™ to the vehicle.

Product Features
Plug-and-play installation maintains factory wiring integrity
Full iPod® browsing from the radio and steering wheel controls
Secondary input for an additional auxiliary audio source
Retains factory-installed satellite radio
HD Radio™ ready - upgradable with uPAC-HDRT

The Sale includes one of each of the following.

uPAC-FRD24
Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future

uPAC-FRD24.jpg

uPAC-SIRCBL
Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future

uPAC-SIRCBL.jpg

Sirius SCC1 Satellite radio Universal Tuner
SiriusConnect? Universal Vehicle Tuner - Shop Sirius Satellite Radio

img6080410.jpg

Item is said to work with all 2005-up Ford vehicles (check vehicle application in link provided).

This unit worked flawlessly in my '06 FX4 during the short time I had it, but I ended up upgrading to an entire Alpine aftermarket all in one head unit in order to add DVD, GPS and Bluetooth to my vehicle, along with another SCC1 I had laying around and am no longer able to utilize the PAC system.

All said and done, I paid $320 for the entire set up. Its yours for $225 + shipping. Will not separate items.

No SPAM, or Solicitors please.
Paypal, certified check or money order accepted.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.