Advice Needed for TIRES

• Sponsors (?)

The BFG's are great but expensive. The Nittos have good grip and cost less, and the Kumho MX's are the cheapest but offer great grip. I say you get a set of Kumho MX's or Sumitomo HTR-ZII's like me :D . Very Good tires, and not pricey.

I have found a extremly good tire is the GoodYear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tire, extremly good grip on dry, and has really good traction in the rain, ive seen compitions where they put tests of the BFG KDW's, GYE F1 GS-D3's and the Kuhmo MX's and the goodyears come out on top...

yeah i agree with that...the Eagle F1's have shown up the other tires...and they are cheapr. But i just dont like the way they look :D

They (Eagle F1's) ARE cheaper and better though, might just have to suck it up and get the better tire...reguardless of looks :rolleyes:

Super dave said:
Bridgestone Potenza s-03 Pole Positions: 35K miles with plenty of tread left. These tires stick to the pavement like glue, wet or dry. I've drivin through 5" of standing water at 50mph and no hint of a hydroplane. I am completely sold on these tires. They're a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for...

We put Bridgestone Potenza RE-750 all around on my wife's 01 GT - what a difference from the crappy Kumho's that were on the front and too-big-for-the rim and wild-in-any-rain Nitto DRs that were out back. Good all around tire, IMO. Need some wet traction on one of our daily drivers here in (sunny) FLA where it rains every day in the summer...