Advice on going to a gym...

Mountain biking in NJ = dodging traffinc thru the city LOL

ifyou want a fun ride, and this is from back in the day when I lived in that beautiful state...try Crow;s Woods in Haddonfield....start out bythe public soccer fields, as you get further in the woods the single track gets (got...I did this in the 90's)/get's} progressively better.

Mountain biking is great exercise....in Germany my friends and I would do a 24mile trail///awesome workout, however we;d leave our cooler/trunk full of beers. big loop around a mountain peak, finish where you started....didn't really defeat the purpose as it wasn' t exercise as opposed to fun...but you get the idea.

Do the veggies, fruit (green stuff)... it sucks but they'll help in the grand scheme of things....

or the Reese's sundae, just burn the calories afterwards...

• Sponsors (?)

You can buy a greens supplement. Biotest makes one, and whole foods has one as well. The whole foods one I have personally tried and use. 1 scoop into a protein shaker w/water and it tastes like chocolate. I still have to hold my breath like a little kid to eat broccoli.

Adam

I think you meant to say "sets" here?

...and I agree. The more lean muscle mass you've got, the easier it is toburn calories and keep the weight off.

Sure did, lost 35 lbs doing this, 215 to 180 with very little cardio. I went from being able to do not even one pull up to 20 dead hanging wide grips, 15 push ups to over 50 non stop. I just feel better and was able to go from a 36" waist to a 33". But I forgot I cut out beer only to Saturday night. Now I'm trying to focus on certain muscle groups to gain some mass. It took a 1 1/2 years of dedication to get where I am. So it can be done but not overnite. If you have any specific questions abaout what I did with my workouts I will be glad to share.

Equipment: Bowflex Sport, 25-35lb dumbells, cheap bench, and an EZ curl bar with plates.

I just upgraded to a Body Solid Leverage system and love it.
Body-Solid - Freeweight Leverage Gym - (SBL460P4)

Drink v8 v-fusion juice for some flavor it also packs a full serving of veggies and fruits into the 8 oz bottle.

Peach Mango didn't taste to terrible!

Pay attention to the sugar content/nutritional facts....i havent looked at the fusion juice specifically but just because it has "veggies and fruits" doesnt mean its good for weight loss. Marketing can lie and manipulate....nutrional facts dont :nice:

Just food for thought :flag:

Pay attention to the sugar content/nutritional facts....i havent looked at the fusion juice specifically but just because it has "veggies and fruits" doesnt mean its good for weight loss. Marketing can lie and manipulate....nutrional facts dont :nice:

Just food for thought :flag:

True story! v8 has always been a fair drink when it came to health wise.

Never the less it's better for you than soda!!!!