aftermarket 69 GT500 Convertible body panel compatibility questions

i need to sell the car as a whole, if the 2 of you want to go in on it and split it up that's cool, i can send the interior to SD and the shell up north. it is a good solid rust free texas car though, almost a shame to cut it up, but it is a an original six banger car too though, but it had the 250 six so it already has the 5 lug brakes and v8 suspension with an 8" rearend. you guys can discuss it if you want, let me know

• Sponsors (?)

well, it has more new parts than just the interior as well, it has a repro front valance and an extra hood and some other miscellaneous stuff as well a 93 5.0 shortblock with a b-303 cam and i'm sure there is a bunch of other stuff i'm missing, but i was going to ask 2,000 for it. i am open to negotiations though, i don't have that much in it but it's really worth that much. make me an offer i can't refuse :nice:

well, i think my wife has veto'ed the prospect of buying this car. how dare she think 7 cars is too many. any chance you want to trade for a Pontiac Fiero? heh

maybe its for the best, that mustang should probably stay in one piece

wish my v8 miata had headrest speakers in the headrests. sadly i think only the leather seats have them. i happen to have a set of Fiero tan headrest speaker seats if you are interested. i was gonna throw them on ebay tomorrow.