Aftermarket Aluminum Radiators for 94 / 95 cars?

The store I bought it from on E-bay was called Race Options. Looks like they've upped the price $35 in the last 6 months. Looks like Absolute would be your best bet.

FYI, Summit won't price match any of the E-bay stores, I've tried it a few times. They told me its because some stores up the shipping costs to make up for the low price.

• Sponsors (?)

fiveo'cobra said:
I have a griffin radiator. $160 from summit and its a custom. You send in measurements, they make it. Its a 3 core aluminum and its held up great.

thats a good deal because the prices on the fluidyne are on a 2, 1 inch row which is good cooling up to 400 horsepower this 3 core griffin is good cooling for up to i believe 600 horsepower. this is another point to make when replacing radiators. do you plan to upgrade past 400 horsepower if so you need the 3 core. check and see if griffin has 1 in. row. just some information to pass on.

Is anyone running a Ron Davis. I plan to go with one from him. He makes custom radiators and they rock. A buddy of mine got one from him. He didn't need anything too crazy, just a universal size and it was like $175 shipped.

Jeremy

I had to wait a little over 3 weeks to get the custom. I measured it so it fits VERY snug. I couldn't get a bigger one if i wanted to. My friend has one on his 800whp twin turbo 95 GT and the thing barely gets hot enough for the fan to turn on.

Griffin makes one that works great. Ford Racing makes one that is OEM 95 Cobra R. It works great but, you have to make some custom brackets to get it to fit. This thread has been pretty helpful. i never knew that you could find them as cheap!

i had a h/c/i swap stroked and supercharged and i only ran my stock radiator. It averaged about 195 all the time. When i put my a/c back in finally i had to do that high side switch trick and then it never went past 187.

I won't be as lucky this time arround and im glad to see some feedback on this.

The SUPERIOR RADIATOR on ebay looks like it would work for most applications on here and its a direct fit for a starting price of 260+ 35 in shipping or buy it now for 335 shipped.

all you guys have been a big help. i sure do appreciate it. before i posted this thread i was pretty much out in the dark on what to do.

feel free to keep posting

SeventyMach1 said:
Sorry to intrude on this great thread ...... but I want to see some pics!!!

im wanting a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 deep dish bullits for my 95.....scared to death how much "massaging" i would have to do.
did you have to roll the lip on yours? is your car lowered? does it rub at all? stick out past the fender or flush? are your wheels AFS?

your ride looks sweet....didnt really realize how huge 315s look

thanks