Age Of 1991 Lx And Wear

Well I don't know what color the 'sky' is in your 'worlds' - but here in reality.... it's 'blue' - 20 yrs ago even the dealerships were 'rolling' the dials back boys - and when they switched it to the digital's people and dealers a like were hunting junk yards pulling the digital boxes and replacing them into cars to lower the mileage - I'm not defendng these actions - but back when I was 18 - I really never thought of the consequences - was it wrong - Yes - Do I do that anymore - of course not - I was merely trying to explain to 'nyyankee' what he may or may not have in front of him before he spent his $$ - sorry about the dose of reality - you can now all go back and play w/your little pink playhouses and dream of unicorns and cotton candy in your little self rightious perfect worlds ......I won't comment any further .....

Good, and maybe don't comment again ever. Nothing in your original post says that you felt you did anything wrong, and you say you aren't defending your actions while you sit there and defend them, and point to bad behavior from other individuals as justification for your own fraud.

What you freely admit to doing is committing fraud, which is a felony. My only regret is that you got away with it. My opinion of you is the same, you are a thief and an ******* in my book. I bet you would be thrilled if the car that was sold to you with 20K actually had 50K. You would be just fine with that, knowing that you are taking the depreciation hit while the other guy walked away with extra money on his trade.

We'll never meet, but I hope that karma is the bitch that everyone says it is.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)