ahhh back in it! feels good.94 cobra

diponyou

Oct 30, 2007
well its been awhile since ive owned a 5.0 but im back in it. :D
ive had about 5 throughout the years but i think im going to hold on to this one for awhile.
its a 94 cobra,105k,black cloth interior,new tires,mac cat-back,h&r springs,slotted rotters,fr500s,really clean(minus the dent in driver side:rolleyes:) the interior is extremely clean as is the engine bay.
and some more stuff i cant think of at the moment.

im trading a 57 vw i have for it.

its extremely clean minus the dent on the driver side that looks like it can be popped out and worked a little bit.

body guys feel free to chime in and let me know what you think.

here are some pics

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

View attachment 249761

• Sponsors (?)

i really wanna see about getting that body work taken care of.
and of course i gotta throw an o/r h-pipe on there asap.thats a must...
im not going to crazy with it though.maybe a cam,and a few bolt-ons and just drive it.

Awesome man!!! I love seeing white 94-95 cobras, nice choice. I've had mine for 9 years and i'm loving every second of it, hopefully you can get the same out of it too. Keep me updated on everything you do to it. Not to hijack your thread or anything but here's a pic of my crystal white 95 snake. Have Fun!!!!

IMG_3278.jpg

Awesome man!!! I love seeing white 94-95 cobras, nice choice. I've had mine for 9 years and i'm loving every second of it, hopefully you can get the same out of it too. Keep me updated on everything you do to it. Not to hijack your thread or anything but here's a pic of my crystal white 95 snake. Have Fun!!!!

IMG_3278.jpg

nice man.looks really clean.how do you like the mac catback???
what would you compare it too?

i really plan on keeping this car for the long haul.
thats assuming that no financial problems happen:(