Air Compreesor Question

• Sponsors (?)

Your link didn't show the compressor for me, but here's what I would look for: look at the cfm rating and try to find one that'll run what you need. Lots of compressors have big tank capacity and a high hp rating, but it does you no good if it can't keep up with a spray gun, a sander or a media blaster. Also, I learned the hard way to stay away from the oil-less compressors. They don't last very long and you'll end up wishing you'd bought a compressor with a better motor. Other than that, let your wallet and space restrictions be your guide.

No blasting experience here but I have the same compressor. That's a popular bang-for-buck unit; you can spend a whole lot more for the next one up or just a little less for a really crappy one. There are no problems using it to DA sand and prime an entire car or lots of grinder use. Unless you're blasting large items continuously to meet labor deadlines at worst you'd have to take a beer pause every now and then.

i couldn't get the compressor to come up either....but, if it were me, get a pully drive compressor, NOT a direct. the pullly drive compressors are more of a phut..phut...phut...phut... and we've got a direct in our shop......it more of a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and you end up going deaf when its done!