alls i can say is hell's freakin yeah...

RedDaemon

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Atlanta, GA
after many grueling days, i have finally completed my project :banana:

19.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

if you get on your knees you can just barely see the hinges, however im not too worried about it, i have no woodworking experience prior to this project so i think i did alright :)

oh ive mentioned this before, if anyone wants a write up, please say so otherwise i wont waste my time if noone wants it lol

p.s. my infinity subs are AWESOME in a free air setup EVEN WITH a sony amp!

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 89
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Sponsors (?)

Dope 97GT said:
looks great:nice: remember to keep your templates.

but if you built an angled box and just used the delete as a faceplate to the box it would be mad loud and sound a lot tighter.

actually i was considering on forming another piece of wood to come down in the trunk perpendicular to the trunk floor. im not sure yet.

Looks nice! I'd like to read your tut. if you feel like writing one.

You should find out what the air space is supposed to be for those subs in a sealed box and then you can begin to figure out dimensions for a potential box.

Looks great. Only thing I would have done differently is either mount the subs from behind, to give them a more built-in look, and make it (at least look) harder to steal them.

DarkFireGT said:
Looks great. Only thing I would have done differently is either mount the subs from behind, to give them a more built-in look, and make it (at least look) harder to steal them.

funny you should mention that. after i was finished and looking at them through my windshield i said to myself "f*k i need an alarm system now..."

Looks great....how come you went charcoal instead of matching your interior color?

If you don't want to add the weight of a full sub box built behind that...just buy a couple free air subs. Kicker makes a set that rocks. With those hinges, I'm guessing the whole wall folds forward? Does it seal fairly well when locked in place upright? Anyways, looks great...except for the crooked subwoofer.

J/K!

DocG2828 said:
Looks great....how come you went charcoal instead of matching your interior color?

If you don't want to add the weight of a full sub box built behind that...just buy a couple free air subs. Kicker makes a set that rocks. With those hinges, I'm guessing the whole wall folds forward? Does it seal fairly well when locked in place upright? Anyways, looks great...except for the crooked subwoofer.

J/K!

its crooked? :scratch:

i didnt match it:

A: the closest thing i could find to match the interior was gunna cost me 75 Bucks

B: I plan to change out my interior to charcoal black in the future anyway

EDIT: i didnt see u were kidding, u scared me :(