alls i can say is hell's freakin yeah...

• Sponsors (?)

it is running free air at the time yes

let me put it to you this way. I had to turn down my bass settings in half to be at the same level as they were when i had a sub box behind my rear seats in my trunk

-=NightHawk=- said:
i am storing it in my basement for the time being

Wanna sell it? :D

And also, thanks for taking the time to do that write up! :nice:

I am going to do something similar, just haven't figured out the speaker design I want. A guy I used to work with had a badass system setup in his Mazda Millenia. Where the center armrest deal is in the backseat (that pulls down), on his car that hole opened up into the trunk. He made two boxes that had 2 12's in each one. He faced them towards each other and then put a top piece on, sides, and a back carpeted piece. So when you pulled the armrest down, all you saw was 4 12's (two on each side). He basically took two boxes and made them 'appear' as one. It was really cool .... thinking something like that for the subs (I have 2 12's not 4 though)... brainstorming. Yours turned out good enough to inspire me.

I want to do a delete or get a leather seat because I bought a guys stock leather front seats because he got like $3,000 Recaro's and was gonna throw his stockers away. My back seat is the hideous ass factory cloth still and nobody ever notices but I am tired of it.

-=NightHawk=- said:
no sales outside the classifieds! :p

sorry, i am not selling it. I am keeping every stock thing that I take off my car for value purposes. However ive seen quite a few of them on ebay

My bad ... I dont know rules. I'll check tha bay.

-=NightHawk=- said:
i didnt see u were kidding, u scared me :(

Sorry man...just messing with ya. Looks good. Maybe a stupid question...but just curious. Does the back seat weigh more than the subs and wood you used to delete it? Not sure how much those seats weigh.

DocG2828 said:
Sorry man...just messing with ya. Looks good. Maybe a stupid question...but just curious. Does the back seat weigh more than the subs and wood you used to delete it? Not sure how much those seats weigh.

its ok :)

if i had an easy way of figuring that out i would tell you exactly, however if i had to guess they porbably weigh about the same. i personally wasnt doing it for weight savings

-=NightHawk=- said:
its ok :)

if i had an easy way of figuring that out i would tell you exactly, however if i had to guess they porbably weigh about the same. i personally wasnt doing it for weight savings

Figured you weren't....but was just curious. Hope you never have to have someone sitting on your subs in an emergency :D