Almost drove away in a 03 Roush Classic today...

rvlyssup said:
Yes, it does have the Alcon brake package, full Stage 3 Suspension and 18 Argent Roush Wheels. It is #035 of 50 made...yes the guages are just bootyful...

And she is sitting in my garage. I'm gonna miss my six...she sure was a purtty car. :nice:

:eek: Wow, congrats on the purchase. Those extra options explain why it cost so much more (but they are absolutely worth it). When you get time, come over to fnsweet and introduce yourself. A lot of Roush owners frequent the forums there.

• Sponsors (?)

Burningwick said:
:eek: Wow, congrats on the purchase. Those extra options explain why it cost so much more (but they are absolutely worth it). When you get time, come over to fnsweet and introduce yourself. A lot of Roush owners frequent the forums there.

Thanks much and appreciate the back up. Erbody is different and to each his own.

:cheers: to a fellow Roush owner. I'll registered on to that website today.

I still have a lot of respect for the six as I had one, she was a sweeet looking and quick stang.

Hope her new owner treats her well. :flag:

97v6Silver said:
how can you afford almost a grand a month car payment!?

I guess I've been in this earth too long. I work for a Bank as a manager.

Been married and divorced twice, have a 11 and 18 year old son, have my own pad, etc...

I guess I paid my dues eh?? :banana:

He bought one of the stage 3 classics which is rarer than just a normal stage 3. One of my friends just bought a 2000 stage 2 which is nothing compared to a stage 3 but anyways hope you enjoy your new car.