Amazing!!!! Raced a Lambo Gallardo today!

• Sponsors (?)

FastWhiteTA said:
I'm new to the Portland area, so NO, I don't know about his car. And OBVIOUSLY others don't either. I think you're hilarious w/ your blanket statements of those things never applying to a 95 TA :rlaugh: . No way could an LT1 be fast you say! :rolleyes: Yes, I gathered from those comments that his car was fast, and no, I didn't do a search, not because I was lazy, but because I didn't care that much to do a search about it. And I never said his car couldn't take a Lambo, I know all well there are always cars faster. Re read my post, never once did I make a condescending comment about his car, I simply asked about it. Thanks for your snotty explanation. If you noticed, someone already filled in the details before you, so your comments were not needed.

Couple of things.

Welcome to Oregon. I guess I missed your post about moving to the area. Maybe a change in the location field under your user name is in order. We tend to have a low tolerance for trolls from other regions stinking up the place.

Also, I said "probably never apply to ’95 TA". Probably. Maybe I should have said your ‘95TA:D Visceral has one bad ass mofo F-body. Maybe one of these days we'll see it :D

My comments are always needed :D Saleenster was just a wee bit sooner hitting the "Submit Reply" button. 9:07 pm vs. 9:07 pm.

Next time I'll use some smileys so no ones :taco: gets hurt. We love smack talk in here. Looks like you're qualified :nice: Git-R-Done

Takes an internet cowboy to spot an internet cowboy

YellowLightning said:
I think duner's avatar says it all. :D :lol: :rlaugh: (Just kidding bud, I actually LMAO the first time I say that avatar, funny as heck.) :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

No problem. I found that pic in a mag. a long time ago. Some assclown on SVTPerformance stole it. :D I guess I should be flattered.

Ben i'm still curious to see what your car will run in the 1/4 how bout making an apperance this saturday night at pir? beleive me i know he can leave a hell of a patch i was behind him on our first run of the year here in wa. and i think we were crusing bout 60 mph or so and he hammered down and left bout a 30' patch on I-5 :D. damn that thing is bad and smells good to. peace

john

duner said:
Couple of things.

Welcome to Oregon. I guess I missed your post about moving to the area. Maybe a change in the location field under your user name is in order. We tend to have a low tolerance for trolls from other regions stinking up the place.

Also, I said "probably never apply to ’95 TA". Probably. Maybe I should have said your ‘95TA:D Visceral has one bad ass mofo F-body. Maybe one of these days we'll see it :D

My comments are always needed :D Saleenster was just a wee bit sooner hitting the "Submit Reply" button. 9:07 pm vs. 9:07 pm.

Next time I'll use some smileys so no ones :taco: gets hurt. We love smack talk in here. Looks like you're qualified :nice: Git-R-Done

Takes an internet cowboy to spot an internet cowboy

Well, good to know. I forgot about the location, I'll change it pronto!

Do any of you go to S/B on Sat nights off Canyon road? I might try to swing by this weekend and check out some of these cars....

YellowLightning said:
Seems like all of you are in the Oregon area. I wish there were more Stangers up this way. We are finaly getting a drag strip in my town. Yay! :D

Stangortwo lives here but is from your neck of the woods. He mentioned your new track.

Make sure you post your times etc... when you get a chance to run.

FastWhiteTA said:
Well, good to know. I forgot about the location, I'll change it pronto!

Do any of you go to S/B on Sat nights off Canyon road? I might try to swing by this weekend and check out some of these cars....

Cool.

There's usually a good crowd at SB. Most show up around 8 or so. The Dairy Queen on Farmington near 170th has a good gathering on Friday nights.

See ya there.

duner said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

No problem. I found that pic in a mag. a long time ago. Some assclown on SVTPerformance stole it. :D I guess I should be flattered.
Hey Keith this is a pretty good one too.

headbutt_121.jpg

SMOKEDYA said:
Ben i'm still curious to see what your car will run in the 1/4 how bout making an apperance this saturday night at pir? beleive me i know he can leave a hell of a patch i was behind him on our first run of the year here in wa. and i think we were crusing bout 60 mph or so and he hammered down and left bout a 30' patch on I-5 :D. damn that thing is bad and smells good to. peace

john

yep thats the one I was talkin about..... :nice: :hail2: :banana:

Dave-

"I love the smwll of (edit) race gas (edit) in the morning, smells like..... Victory." Robert Duvall