An ad I just saw here........

When I was typing up a reply to 65stanger (for a comment he left - obviously not thinking before he typed! ) I happened to look down at the "bottom ad" on the page.

It was for a hood pin appearance kit!

Why? :scratch: :shrug: :doh:

I guess that the nature of this society has trickled down to even Stangers.... we would actually buy little stick-on fake hood pins.... :nonono::nonono::nonono:

Hell, lets just give the Big Three one-hundred billion dollars; so they can appear to be set right in their business!

:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

what rock did you crawl out from under? those things have been around since the late 70's at least.

I dunno, I guess I spent too much time in the real]/b] parts department :shrug:

After all, my hood latch worked, they wouldn't go with the overall "sleeper" appearance, more chrome to polish (I hate polishing chrome); and somebody would just laugh at me! I get enough of that already, without getting caught faking stuff!

I dunno, I guess I spent too much time in the real]/b] parts department :shrug:

After all, my hood latch worked, they wouldn't go with the overall "sleeper" appearance, more chrome to polish (I hate polishing chrome); and somebody would just laugh at me! I get enough of that already, without getting caught faking stuff!

that was one of the things in the JC whitney catalog that my friends and o would laugh at when we were in high school lo those many years ago. JC whitney puts out a great comic book:D