Anti theft means...what do you use?

marushin_mossberg500_8mm.jpg

m21m158.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Dood ... anti-THEFT, not anti-traffic. :D

I'd be afraid to use either of those weapons upon someone breaking into my car, actually, because the spray pattern would risk blowing past or through my target and accidentally hitting my car, as well. :eek: A .22 with hollow points would be more effective - less knockdown power but also less penetration, so you can just keep plugging the crook over and over again until it clicks, and then you can watch them bleed out slowly in your driveway/garage. Much more rewarding experience. :nice: (Just hope that they aren't packing heat, too, or they might take you with 'em.)

Dood ... anti-THEFT, not anti-traffic. :D

I'd be afraid to use either of those weapons upon someone breaking into my car, actually, because the spray pattern would risk blowing past or through my target and accidentally hitting my car, as well. :eek: A .22 with hollow points would be more effective - less knockdown power but also less penetration, so you can just keep plugging the crook over and over again until it clicks, and then you can watch them bleed out slowly in your driveway/garage. Much more rewarding experience. :nice: (Just hope that they aren't packing heat, too, or they might take you with 'em.)

Haha, **** man, sounds like you've thought about this before. :p