Any available valve covers for 01 Mustang GT?

Seraphitia102

will post boobie pics for a supercharger
Oct 11, 2004
California
I'm looking for just a lil more engine bling. So far, I could only find valve covers that BBK makes for 99-04's. Does anyone know any other valve covers for a 281 engine (preferably made by Ford)?

• Sponsors (?)

bakos24 said:
Ive been looking for some also. I havn't found any except for those BBKs. I wish Ford racing would make some.

Me too. For the 2v 4.6 that is. FRPP has nice coil-pack covers for the 4v 4.6 and already has replacement valve covers for the new 3v 4.6. Come on Ford...would it kill you to make a nice "Ford Racing" valve cover set for the ole 2v? :mad:

I want the valve covers to have something written on it like the BBK ones that say "Modular V8"

I like the ones that say "Ford Racing" or "Powered by Ford" or something of the sort. I'm showing my car at a employee car show at work and want some more engine bling.

I have the team breed polished aluminum also and really like them, I like chrome a little better as far as the upkeep, but I remember reading that chrome holds in heat and is not as good for engine parts...so the polished aluminum are the way to go.
go to the website for team breed and the price includes a custom engraving or pick from their samples

you could also do a canton radiator overflow tank, $230 on ebay or polished aluminum caps from upr, I think is the initials
stang2-2006040.jpg

Attachments

• stang2-2006040.jpg
    stang2-2006040.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 109