Any girls on this forum?

• Sponsors (?)

i can think of two but i cant recall there names!

one has a really nice white saleen vert with white saleen rims and the other has a silver 99(?) gt with a novi 2000 and a P51 intake and it is somewhere around the 600rwhp mark

someone else can probably chime in with there screen names and pics of there cars!

there is no women on the internet J/K

There used to be a few that hung around 4.6 but I have not seen them post in a long time. In the off topic forum Lisa and lynn post often. Lynn is our token female staffer. She is in charge of decorating the cardboard box we call stangnet world headquarters.

You can include Maddox(D98gt). :)

My girl hates all the mustangs and the Vette that I have owned. That's why we are getting engaged. A car girl just wouldn't do it for me. Seperate hobbies are not a bad thing

You can include Maddox(D98gt). :)

My girl hates all the mustangs and the Vette that I have owned. That's why we are getting engaged. A car girl just wouldn't do it for me. Seperate hobbies are not a bad thing

I agree, i tryed to date a girl that was into racing (motorcycles) and it was just wierd. I prefer the feminine type that likes to cook, clean the house and give me back rubs at the end of the day. :D