any one know what stock 99 verts run?

hi i have a 99gt vert 5 spd. it has a shifter, underdrive pulleys and a jlt intake. im looking to hit lowlowlow 14's possibly 13's. i wheighed my car and its 3400 w/o me with all options and spare/jack. and that will be ripped out for the track. race weight is 3580. the car should dyno around 240rwhp huh? 275 rwtq?
TIA
matt

• Sponsors (?)

yea my car is fully loaded.. its a 35th limited. i only have the mach 460 if thats lighter lol..
but yeah. yea hopefully with catback mid pipe and the mods i have now i wanna break ahigh 13@100 mph..
that would be nice :) then get some 373 gears and d/r and hit mid 13's. yay

SO you guys like the drop tops that much? I can honestly say that I dont miss not being able to drop it...I LOVE coupes....but then again, I never had a vert :shrug: .

If you can drive good man and have nice cool air, I wouldnt doubt it. And I would put you @ under 230RWHP.

yea the dyno any were from 226-230 stock
the intake probly gives 3-5hp and the pulleys bout the same.so i say 235 isnt out of the question.
well my brothers 99 coupe.. base model gt wheighs in at 3200 lbs.. but he has exhaust, nothing in the trunk.blahblah
yea i love the top down. but i hate it up lol