any pics of 66 conv gt-350s

My 66 convertible is about a month from going in the body shop and im still going back an forth with a few diffrent color combos .
I thought that a white gt350 w/blue striped convert would be kind of cool but i cant seem to find any pics . The other idea was a triple black stang , because have the black interior already .

• Sponsors (?)

what about this W/17" TT2s an the cowl .
I like the shelby look an with the mods ive made already
the car should look awesome .

Attachments

• paint option 1.JPG
    paint option 1.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 137
'66 Vert

I am considering all sorts of possibilities for my 'vert w/ a cowl hood. I will use the TT's as well (just don't like the look of the Hopsters, and don't find much else in the proper offset). After thinking about red w/ white stripes, black w/ gold, navy blue w/ gold, etc, I am now thinking of silver...not even sure if I'll do the Shelby stripes or not.

It is funny that, over time, I have "decided" on several color combinations, only to change my mind. I am doing a modified interior (new "race" seats, instruments, console) and so I am starting to lean away from "traditional" shelby colors.

One really interesting addition: I like FINE SOUND! So, I am going to build a subwoofer in the place of the rear seat, along with a custom roll bar that will try to occupy some of the space the sub wants...it's going to be interesting. As long as these cars have been around, I am somewhat surprised that I haven't seen pictures of this being done thus far. Designing a serious sound system in a convertible is a challenge...

...well, that is a sound system APART FROM the fuel injected sound system, of course! Look for it in Nashville in April...