Any Pics of these on a fox?

• Sponsors (?)

I think they look good. I like Saleen wheels on foxes better than on 99-04 Saleens!! Those are 17X9's right?

ya 17x9 front and rear. You know I would like to have 5lugs but cant get myself to spend the duckets for it. :( I will agree though they would look better 5-lug, but in the same case I like how my Stang looks. It would take a pretty good offer to get me to sell it. Mileage is so low 54k and it runs great.

hey man, it does look good, like i said no better or worse then cobra r's!!! especially to a old school 5.0 lover who doesnt know the difference,lol....

how can you tell the actual mileage on the 5.0's i have 56 on my clock, but that could be 156k, but judging from the car i doubt it, its really clean!

hey man, it does look good, like i said no better or worse then cobra r's!!! especially to a old school 5.0 lover who doesnt know the difference,lol....

how can you tell the actual mileage on the 5.0's i have 56 on my clock, but that could be 156k, but judging from the car i doubt it, its really clean!

It had 16K when I got it. All original down to the Goodyear tires with the 3 digit DOT# ending in 3. The ending # on the DOT is the year the tires were made. All DOT's ending with a 3 digit are made before 2000, Four digit #'s are after 2000, So example 1908 means the tire was made in the 19th week of 2008. Car still has the O.E tune up parts with the plug wires dated 1993. As a matter fact the speakers are still original, except the sub in the back.:D