Any side by side pictures of '05-'09's with '10's?

BADDAZBLUE

Am I really SKIP?
Founding Member
Aug 10, 2001
California
I'm really digging the '10's. I feel they pretty much honed in and refined the look of what they were going for with the '05's. However I've started to notice some awesome looking '05-'09's lately as well.

If anyone has some side by side's, I'm interested to see them.

I'm thinking about getting a GT to replace my Malibu as a DD, as I miss Mustangs and want something a bit more thrilling, however I put a lot of high mileage on the DD, so I need something comfortable and with a decent enough interior.... Which is what cancels out the '05, and makes the '10 pretty much the only one fit for what I'm looking for.

Sucks 'cause it'll take a while for '10's to come down in price, and the older ones can be had for great deals now.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice, yeah sometimes an auto manufacturer truly *improves* a face-lift or new model, i.e makes it more than just subjective aesthetic tweaks. I think looks-wise both have their strong points, but the '10 looks more taught and "tight", as well the real deal here is the great interior, new level for a Mustang, and WAY above and beyond the IMO overly crude and cheap situation on the '05's.

Thank you! Yeah anything with them next to each other, as many angles as you'd be able to I guess. I love studying car designs and would like to see how the overall look and angle/s of each car compares to each other.

Best I can do right now with the crappy internet.

05-10.jpg

05-102.jpg

They are both stock exterior wise except my car has a gt500 spoiler. The 05 sits a little lower it looks like.

Thanks! Interesting seeing them together. '05 actually does hold its own. I have a feeling a well optioned '10 will excel even more next to one, as they look a lot better with some of the exterior goodies.

They both look equally nice, and it's great to be able to compare them in the same color, too. I'd agree that the 2010 looks smaller.

FWIW, I think they're both nice, and I wouldn't have a preference if it wasn't for the improvements to the interior on the 2010.

I've got some pictures around of a 2010 convertible parked next to a 2008 Shelby hardtop. Not nearly as great a comparison as scupking posted, but still I was able to get the back ends side by side pretty good... if anyone's interested?