Any stangers in Nebraska?

PonyboyIsaac

Aug 20, 2004
Any mustang nut from nebraska, represent here!
Kearney Nebraska
Mod list:2001 black mustang GT with Kenne bell 9#supercharger,
slp long tube headers,
slp xpipew/cats,
slp loudmouth exhaust,
steeda triax shifter
chromed bullit style wheels,deep dish in back
Future mods that might be just a dream: viper spec T56, built rearend with 3.73s, forged internals with low compression pistons, 14 # pulley

• Sponsors (?)

damn, why do i always find out about this stuff either the day before or the day of? git-it-83 did you join MWS yet? let me know in advance if you find out about an event, i guess i dont keep up on the MWS forum good enough. (looked at it 3 times) and git-it-83, i dont work downtown anymore....
anyway:
05 GT with only flowmasters so far...waiting it out to see if better products/prices come out soon!!
Omaha, Ne

bigcat said:
damn, why do i always find out about this stuff either the day before or the day of? git-it-83 did you join MWS yet? let me know in advance if you find out about an event, i guess i dont keep up on the MWS forum good enough. (looked at it 3 times) and git-it-83, i dont work downtown anymore....
anyway:
05 GT with only flowmasters so far...waiting it out to see if better products/prices come out soon!!
Omaha, Ne

Yes, I joined last month--We have a meeting on Tuesday, at Romeo's in Bellevue and you are welcome to come. PM me for details, if you are game.

You guys could have let me know you were interested and you could have met us tonight.
We meet in Bellevue, NE, every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm, at Romeo's on Fort Crook Road. Let me know if you want more details and directions.

bigcat said:
i had to watch my niece tonight, or i might have tried to go.....any other events planned soon?

Watch this subforum for upcoming events and chime in, if you think you'd like to check the club out.

MWS events for the NE chapter

I think we are doing the Veteran's day Parade in Bellevue and will likely do Rally event with the SCCA.:nice:

Let me know if you are interested!

bigcat said:
any MWS stuff going on? i looked at the MWS ne forums, but nothing posted since last month!!!

Meeting tonight at 7:30pm. I can't make it because I am moving my stuff to a new house this week. They'll be at the Romeo's in Bellevue, near Fort Crook Road/the Firestation. Know where that is?

There's also the "adopt a highway" cleanup this Saturday.

4u2nv said:
Meeting tonight at 7:30pm. I can't make it because I am moving my stuff to a new house this week. They'll be at the Romeo's in Bellevue, near Fort Crook Road/the Firestation. Know where that is?

There's also the "adopt a highway" cleanup this Saturday.
damn, missed that.....i am going to be busy saturday, so clean-up is out. guess it will be spring before anything cool is going on???:Damnit:

bigcat said:
damn, missed that.....i am going to be busy saturday, so clean-up is out. guess it will be spring before anything cool is going on???:Damnit:

We are having one fall and one winter get together with the club. I think we are going to make it an indoor activity for the winter. There was wind of a rally style race this fall with the NSCCA, but I have not heard much more on it.