Any Xbox360 owners?

• Sponsors (?)

Finished NFS Carbon , great game , Gears of war and just got XBOX live and am playing PGR2 , my name on there is Superspeedy24 . I'm gonna ck out the Forza demmo too , sounds cool.

Anyone use the steering wheel for PGR2? is it better than the regular controller?

Finished NFS Carbon , great game , Gears of war and just got XBOX live and am playing PGR2 , my name on there is Superspeedy24 . I'm gonna ck out the Forza demmo too , sounds cool.

Anyone use the steering wheel for PGR2? is it better than the regular controller?

PG3, Forza 2 demo, and MotoGP '06.

I don't know about the Xbox 360 wheel, but the Logitech made for Gran Turismo 4 on PS2 made it a whole other game. The feedback is pretty incredible once you got used to it. I will buy the wheel next week when Forza 2 comes out.

ive played with it before on one of my friends 360. the wheel is kinda small, but i guess thats good because you can go to full lock without taking your hands off it. i played pgr with the wheel/pedals, drove a saleen mustang around the track and had a blast.

Gamertag BodyxXxBaggin

I play Halo 2 and 3 beta, gear of war, test drive unlimited, saints row, madden 07, fear, blitz, crackdown, guitar hero II, tony hawk project 8, that is about it right now. building my 331 so no money to waste on games. lol. everyone send me a friend request. i am always on. usually.

I'll be up for Gears this weekend. I'm not very good but I get a few shotgun rounds in here and there:p Tag: ACMeyers.

I'd play COD3 too but the xbox scratched my disc...