Anybody Drive Their Power Piped Car In The Rain?

I honestly have never met anyone that didn't know what a turd floater was.. Hahaha.

There's another saying I'd bet some of my non-country living foxbody brethren may have never heard..

"It's raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock!"

I can see where folks who have never been around cattle will mever get this one either.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I honestly have never met anyone that didn't know what a turd floater was.. Hahaha.

There's another saying I'd bet some of my non-country living foxbody brethren may have never heard..

I can see where folks who have never been around cattle will mever get this one either.
What the heck does this have to do with Taco's? Stop derailing or I'm telling Jeff Foxworthy that your stealing his jokes :nono:

Someone say Tacos?
3008346-inline-inline-2-deep-inside-doritos-loco-taco.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

THIS is why you can't have nice things

Reactions: 1 users
I don't use it seriously. It was just the first reference that popped up in a search. If you all are that sheltered, I'm sorry... I can't help you.
Sum

Wtf is up with Texas? Damn man.

You know, I've always tried to be very respectful of people who come from the north, because despite of some of their peculiar ways, we are all fellow Mustang lovers, and Americans... And here I am being called a red neck...:notnice:

Reactions: 1 user