Anybody Know a good PowderCoater in TX?

• Sponsors (?)

Quality Powdercoating does awesome out in Carrollton

I would also receommend Pauls Powdercoating out in Mesquite

Paul is definately cheaper, hes a one man shop and does all the work himself while quality has a bigger oven and can powdercoat a whole car :D

there used to be a really good one here called Industrial Coatings but i think they shut down. i'll check and see if they are still around, they may have just moved.

ok i checked and they did shut down apparently becuase they are no longer listed in the phonebook. there is another place that all they do is coating but i don't know anything about them

I had my rear end done by a guy whose shop is between Round Rock and Hutto. I was pleased with the work and the price. He was doing most of his business with the bead-blaster, he had entire chassis in there.

x2 for Quality Powder Coating. I had my whole car blasted as well as all suspension components, calipers, and multiple brackets. Then they powdercoated all those parts and everything on the car except for exterior body panels. Total: $650. Can't beat that. But i think i might have gotten a lowered price because they saw how desperate i was when i sat outside in 105 degree weather scrapping off my undercoating for around 6 hours. Damn that was hot. Anyways, though Quality is a big business, they are run like a mom-and-pop shop and they do quality work and have quality people. Not a bad name huh?