Anybody Ran A Frpp Water Pump And Had It Crap Out On Them?

ryan7663

Aug 2, 2008
Just got my ford racing water pump in from summit and was mortified when I saw a made in china sticker on it. Had I known this I would've paid the extra $30 for a motorcraft unit. Has anybody ran a FRPP FoMoCo made in china water pump and had any luck? If their legit I'll run it but the made in china sticker worries me. Need some opinions on whether I should run it or send it back and get a motorcraft unit. Motorcraft is made in america right? Thanks for any help on this

• Sponsors (?)

Yea I would like to know this as well for I also ordered a Ford Racing water pump from Summit, and got it in a few days ago. I was shocked as well when I seen the "Made in China" sticker on mine. I havnt had time to getting around to changing my water pump out yet, but I am hoping the Ford Racing water pump is a decent unit?

I also seem to remember reading somewhere that the new Ford Racing Cobra intakes are made in china as well...

Yea I would like to know this as well for I also ordered a Ford Racing water pump from Summit, and got it in a few days ago. I was shocked as well when I seen the "Made in China" sticker on mine. I havnt had time to getting around to changing my water pump out yet, but I am hoping the Ford Racing water pump is a decent unit?

I also seem to remember reading somewhere that the new Ford Racing Cobra intakes are made in china as well...

Yeah, I have no idea about the waterpump, but I do know the new Cobra intakes are from China now. What ya going to do? I would hope for better out of Ford, but it seems thats where everything is going these days.

Joe